Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best CP9185 AutoScanner Tool

This device works exactly as advertised.  I’ve used this time on a 1999 Mitsubishi cars and Saturn. Some of the most advanced diagnostic spend my weekend hobby, but a quick Internet search will quickly and speed.

The USB cable is good, the rights of a serial cable is heavy.  Minute updated software is simple, but it has to do. The internal memory is limited, we recommend often need to download if you use the recording function. My brother is a mechanic by profession and says that 219 million of my being a bit ‘expensive, but the construction is durable and will save on codes of conduct relating to it in a garage. The device is thin enough.

Con: I wish that was a bit ’shorter and would be a difficult case, or at least a soft case with a compartment made to hold it securely. The case includes a clam shell fabric (quality of fabric and stitching)

I would recommend this only if you need more advanced diagnostics.

Not for people who simply want to search and clear codes, then I recommend the unit of 9135 or less.

[Via http://imotoparts.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment