Thursday, December 3, 2009

Reason to Smile #13 - Road Trips

Open Road | Reason to Smile #13 - Road Trips

Did you ever go on those family roadtrips growing up? Depending on how many kids there were in your family may have had an influence on whether you enjoyed them or not.

I, for one, loved family roadtrips at the start of the journey, but not so much on the way back home since everyone tends to be tired and just wants to get back home now.

My reason for loving them so much is because you get to go somewhere new, and it was always an adventure. And of course you have got to love those candy stops at the has stations.

Well, the reason this post is so late is because I am just on my way back from a roadtrip with my boyfriend. We didnt go very far, but it was a fun afternoon trip to see his family. Now it’s later at night and were on our drive home as I write out this post on my ghetto cellphone. I just couldnt miss a reason to smile.

I dont think I will ever outgrow my love for roadtrips. Even though my boyfriend does not quite share that same enjoyment about them. But I definitely hope to go on many of them with our future family.

So I think you all should go on a roadtrip soon. Grab friends or family, some munchies, tunes, and of course, a camera. Then do not forget to smile. : )

[Via http://500smiles.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment