Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it Snow

Friday morning it snowed so by the time the world woke it was to a blanket of white. Beautiful. The Vet and Ski came over after lunch and we threw the snow around, made a snow reindeer (complete with antlers and red nose) and made a snow castle pyramid and promptly destroyed it! Was much fun! Sat inside after and let our toes defrost. Moment of fear before we went outside when I put my foot in my boot to find a nest had been made. The Vet tipped it out into the bin, thankfully there was no dead mouse inside as we’d all expected!

Car is pretty much dead. Juddering on the motorway as we’re doing 70mph and engine cutting out randomly. Luckily for me Roo works in same town and has very kindly said she’ll give me a lift to work mon and tues. As for wed n thurs – I’ll have to ask my dad if he’ll be so kind. Will then need a lift over christmas to the various relatives houses but will be off up North after so hopefully on my return will have the car back. Feel trapped in the house without a car. Am lucky to be at Dangermouse’s; is only because the Vet was coming into town and let me scrounge a lift with her that I am. Its wrong to rely on a car so much but its too late now!

[Via http://allaboutv.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment