Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I just want to know

When I received the pictures, I kept them hidden from him. They ran around and around in my mind. It didn’t seem real. Looking at the car I wanted to know more. I know my neighbour had told me what happened but I wanted to hear it from HIM. I deserve an explanation at least?

I approached him one afternoon after work. I had the pictures prepared, I was calm. I wanted answers. Now I am not the most tactful person but I knew that if I wanted answers and didn’t want to be choked to death, tactful I would have to be.

He waltzed in without a care in the world. I hated him, I loved him, wanted to hurt him so badly but didn’t know where to start. Instead, I looked at him and urged him to sit beside me. I presented the pictures, saying I needed them for my case and I couldn’t remember what happened. His hands started to tremble, I didn’t know whether it was fury or panic. He looked at me, his face twisted with fury, tears of what can only be rage on his face. Oh shit, I thought, this is it – bad move. He screamed in my face, his forehead was touching mine and the pressure began to hurt my neck. He was ranting at me saying he couldn’t remember, he didn’t want to – it was best forgotten. Liar liar LIAR I thought to myself, but those words never left my lips. He sprang from his seat, as if his arse had caught fire, (I wish it had), books flew off the bookcase, the table went over, the door was punched and all I could do was sit there in disbelief. Nope, definately wasn’t getting any answers today. He turned on Blue screaming at him. Blue ran to me and hid behind my legs-I would kill him if he dare hurt my baby. The door slammed and with a very colourful dialogue  he left the house. We were safe, for now.

[Via http://alwaysthewrongmen.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment