Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Car Dream

I’ve a driving license. But I don’t have a car.

Knowledge is NO power. But knowledge in action is!

Today, Zenzic went to Alexandra to look at cars, making sure one day we’re going to own one!

Myself with Yanni and Calizt in cutie New Beetle Cariolet, convertible. NICE!

Honda, Mini Cooper, Volkswagon, Mazda, Kia… … …

We’re pampered with so many choices we have no idea what to choose and what are the spects to look out for. Girls like us are no gadgets geek as compared to the guys in our group.

We basically went for pretty and cute ones! The one you’re looking at above is the New Beetle Cabriolet. The colours are lovely with red interior leather, candy white exterior with a red canvas roof.

Mini Cooper is another cute one. The colours are exclusive! And with a fully automated rooftop, it’s more attractive since the Beetle Carbiolet’s is in a way, half automated only and apparently we gotta pull-to-lock the roof manually. The old school Mini Cooper has been dreams to many, but both these prettys are a lil’selfish with only two doors and very insufficient space to squeeze my passengers in.

Though I owned a license, I didn’t dare to test-drive any of the cars. They only had Auto cars and with my lil’ experience on the road and zero experience handling an Auto car, I gave up the idea of test driving any. But my friends did and I hopped onto their cars to have a feel of it. Particularly amazed with Mazda Rx8, it’s performance was great as compared to the ones I’ve tried before. The 2 seen doors, 2 hidden doors design is so interesting.

After looking at the cute pretty cars, high performance sports car, I’m back with this.

Honda Civic

One of the most common cars seen running along the roads of Singapore. For very simple reasons, it’s spacious, practical and presentable at the same time.

Sports cars are definitely a no for the moment, cos I really don’t appreciate them. And for cute and pretty cars… very expensive lehhh, so for a short term goal, this will definitely be a better and practical choice.

Perhaps a Merc or Volkswagon can be my dream car one day in years to come. HAHA. xD

[Via http://mysweetlockdown.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment