Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yep this law of attraction definitely works!

Well, have to say so far so good, I am having hypno sessions due to my 37 years of living with a negative outlook I thought it would take a little more than will power to overcome it, and I was right! But recently I have been ill, this last week I have had raging flu on and off for 7 days, and on the days it was bad, I felt down and angry with myself, but I tried to remain positive on the whole, and this week is definitely getting better, I decided NOT to dwell on the flu but to keep reminding myself I am healthy and strong, and today I feel heaps better. I also managed to sell an item on ebay this morning for way over what I had hoped for, mainly due I believe to my prayers to my guardian angels and also for believing in it, I am currently reading a book on connecting with your angels and I must admit it is facinating reading and as sceptical as I was when I started it I really do believe that someone is watching over me. On the 23rd december last year (apologies if I already told this) I drove my car off the edge of a mountain (by accident) I was driving around a bend when I lost control of the car, what I didn’t realise was that there was diesel all over the road I didn’t stand a chance and so off I went over the edge of the mountain yet my car and myself were unharmed, even though my car was sitting precariously on only 3 wheels surely going to roll on her roof, I was dragged out by portuguese people and the local fire brigade was called, with the help of a logging truck they rescued me and my car, and when she was firmly back on terra forma she started first time and did not have a thing wrong with her. I had thought to myself as I was out of control that I would never get back to UK, that my car was broken and that I must be too. But thankfully both me and my wonderful car were saved. No one could believe that it had not turned over with me inside it, no one could believe I had not been hurt, and they especially could not believe that my car was still ok, well she was and just 2 weeks later she boldly took me and my childrne the 1500 miles back to the uk through the worse weather you can possibly imagine. I now firmly believe in a higher existance and I fully intend on trying to connect with them more often. They really do help I was recently racked with guilt over leaving my animals behind with a rescue centre, I found it hard to sleep and hard to live with, but knowing that I should not feel guilty because I gave them a life whilst they were with me and I spared them from certain death and that there was nothing else I could have done, I wanted to stop feeling guilty, there was nothign I could do about it, and there was nothing good coming from my guilt, so I politely asked my angels if they could please remove the guilt from my body, and free me from the worry. And the next day I felt much better, and heard that all the animals were now re-homed with nice people. So if you want living proof that we have guardian angels who try hard to take care of us then please believe me when I say that they are out there and they are willing to help us…until next time x

[Via http://mandy0791.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment