Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post# 115

23-02-2010

Today Kaitlin and I did go to tafe in the morning but came home early due to the heat and lack of air conditioner in the class room

So when we got home and realized our parents were still not home we decided to go a bit nuts

Cue the music channels and Elise and Kaitlin singing (very loudly) along to Tik Tok by Ke$ha

THEN

We were singing along to a parody of Tik Tok which was more fun

Plus it was back onto the Lady Gaga fun – I swear we are the funniest people!

Finally the parents arrived home from their holiday at around one this arvo so we were sent to my grandmothers to pick up my dads work clothes she took with her to iron

Got almost all the way there when my car decided to just not work and the steering wheel wouldnt work

So I managed to pull over and hit the hazard lights before calling the NRMA and my parents (because I had no money with me lol)

So $25 later and my car is fixed for now but is need of a service so bad LOL

Then it was back home we went – blasting Wizard Rock out the windows the entire way home and singing along being complete NOOBS lol

I suppose that is all

Until next time

You know you love me xoxo

Elise

[Via http://gossipelise.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment