Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Free Night in a Summer Villa

I’ve been thinking about travelling lately, as the summer is slowly fading away here (what there was of it, I’m pretty sure we’re going to see sunny christmas days at this rate).

While looking, I did find a pretty cool offer (one which I can’t take advantage of myself):

Guests will receive one complimentary night’s stay at the dusky pink, sleek Viva Marinha, as part of a last minute holiday deal.

Situated 29 kilometres from Lisbon with easy access to the beach, the luxury self-catering villas are contemporary in style and surrounded by forests and landscaped gardens.

Priced from £790 per person, based on two sharing, the deal includes seven nights’ accommodation, return flights to Lisbon (Heathrow or Gatwick) and car hire.

Regional departures available on request.

The offer is valid for bookings made before October 24th, with more information at Sunvil.

Sounds pretty cool, although I wouldn’t have time to book it myself. As you can see they include return flights to Lisbon and car hire Lisbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment