Sunday, September 27, 2009

Unpleasant surprise

Managed to get to bed around 1:30am this morning. Woke up at 7 to the blaring alarm clock and quickly turned off the buzzing. I forgot to mention on my last post that I was surprised to find scraps of eggs shells around and under my car yesterday morning. I don’t think it was vandalism, but maybe a prankster or my dad’s theory, a raccoon was responsible for the mess. Whatever or whomever it was, I was not impressed. It made a mess, but luckily my car was not impacted as I didn’t see any signs of dry egg yolk anywhere on my car.

Currently, I’m blogging from an undisclosed location. Well… not really. Just at the bookstore and taking them up on their free Wi-Fi. I’m not sure if my computer will die on me as I’ve noticed there are no electric outlets here in the cafe. Oddly enough, my battery life meter is still indicating it is performing at 100% capacity. What a liar. Any other program that I run will trigger it to cough up the truth. Probably down to 50% now.

I think the reason for my lack of tiredness yesterday was probably due to hunger. I didn’t eat dinner last night because I wasn’t all that hungry. But I did notice my stomach growling while I tossed and turned.

Oh! Now it’s down to 47%. Ok. Post and then just read. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment