Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Keeping the Faith!!!!

OK, as everyone and their dog probably knows by now, the Dallas Cowboys lost their home-opener to the New York Giants… and just in case that wasn’t bad enough, they lost in their brand new $1.12 billion stadium! Talk about pain and humiliation!!!!

Oh, and I do want to make one thing clear for all the Cowboy-haters out there who think it would be so much fun to taunt a Cowboy’s fan right after a Dallas loss, at least have the balls to be out of your car when you start spewing out that shit! I have to say, I didn’t know there were so many New York fans in Waco, but the two pussies I happened to encounter did all their teasing from the security of their moving car!

With that off my chest, I also want to address all the Cowboy fans who won’t stop bitching about what a terrible team we have and how Romo should go. Now, Romo had a shitty game going 13/27, 127 yards, and three interceptions; there is no doubt that he is partly to blame over losing the game, but even then Dallas had a one-point lead with 3:40 left in the fourth quarter. Do we also need to place some blame on the defense, who didn’t even lay a finger on Eli, or the secondary, who couldn’t cover dirt? Yeah, eveyone is partly to blame for the loss… but it was one loss! THIS IS WEEK 2!!!! Chances are, the Cowboys will lose again, beacuse no team will have a perfect season, and anyone who is rational should know this.

We lost 33-31! We were not blown out, but the loss lies more with the mistakes we inflicted on ourselves rather than anything the Giants did. They simply took advantage when a situation was presented. I actually respect the Giants for what they were able to accomplish in 2007 and I think Eli is one hell of a quarterback (I do, however, wish someone would put a muzzle on Brandon Jacobs)… but I am glad that the Cowboys and the Giants will meet again on December 6. I want Eli on his back more often than not, and I want Marc Colombo or Flozell Adams to ram the football down Jacobs’ throat! I want vindication, and I know my team wants it to.

The Dallas Cowboys are my team, and although I am disappointed with the loss, I am not going to write them off. The season will be over when it’s over, and Dallas is still one of the best teams in the NFC. So come on Dallas fans, quit putting down the ‘Boys and actually show some encouragement! WE ARE NOT PHILADELPHIA!!!!! We support our team, we cheer them on, and we should know that anything is possible! After all, isn’t that what makes football so much damn fun!!!

So keep the chins up and show some love for America’s Team!!! Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment