Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hari Raya Aidilfitri Greetings

I have been receiving loads of Aidilfitri wishes since last week. Some are creative and some are not. The best one by far was sent to me by a Subaru car enthusiast (like me). Below was his wish:

“Ya ALLAH, diakhir ramadan yang berkah ini, makburkan doa saudaraku yang sedang baca sms ini. Kurniakanlah beliau 1) Cosworth/Crawford engine lengkap dengan HKS GT turbo & wastegate 2) Sejukkan fmic (front mount intercooler) 3) Kuatkan piston Mahle nya 4) Berikan ratio gear & LSD yang terbiak 5) Suburkan benih ECUTEK dari overboost & fuel lean. Amin Ya Allah. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin from …..”

I love this! LOL. Very creative indeed. Being myself (not so creative in this department), I am going to wish you guys ol’ skool way -

Wishing Everybody Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf Zahir Batin

No comments:

Post a Comment