Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pecha Kucha

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



.

.

. . . . . . .

..

Note that I’m not encouraging you to give your car keys to strangers… But this event made me realize the relatively high level of safety in Leb! Back to Pecha Kucha, it was a great fantastic night, where wonderful work and ideas were presented by 12 artists. I was beyond thrilled to see and meet the people who were there… A big thank you from the heart to all of you who made it, your presence and support means so much to me! I’ll leave you with some photos of the presentation and event. Have a nice day!

Tweeps pausing in the Bourj Hammoud street

Emile, Lara & Hazem

Photo credits: Lara Zankoul

No comments:

Post a Comment