Sunday, March 21, 2010

1000km Car Service

She text me earlier this week. Saying that she wanted to send her car for service. Her new Mr. Jones are due to checkup and service. She wanted me to send her car to service before this Thursday and was asking if I am free between Monday to Wednesday.

I told her that I am afraid my schedule will be quite tight during these few days. My company is running an event on 24th and I am worried that I might not be able to run around for this chores. I told her that I on leave on Thursday and maybe then I could help her out?

My plan was to go on leave on Thursday and send the car to fix the exhausted brake pads. Another thing I was looking forward was to diagnose my car’s drive shaft as I think it tends to jerk every time the car moves from it’s stalled position.

In between her request, my plan was to send her car to service on Thursday morning before I send mine. Maybe she felt that I wasn’t care for her car enough. Or her enough. I can’t even comprehend how she view this matters. First of all, she told me that her car has been due 1 month and due 1000km. Then isn’t she suppose to send it for service? Maybe she wants reassurance? I don’t know. Should I tell her that it will be fine to wait till her service appointment which is on the following weekend?

She told me she is afraid as she feels her car a little jerky lately. I told her the information wasn’t sufficient. I told her if she wants, I can send her car to service. I need to plan. I wasn’t telling her that she is less important. I told her that I couldn’t confirm as I am awaiting reply from the service center. When is the appointment as I need to plan ahead. But it seems it falls on deaf ears because she got it all up.

I don’t really know. Did I did anything wrong? Not wrong perhaps. Maybe I should be more attentive? I don’t know. I won’t know in the end.. maybe.

[Via http://53th.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment