Thursday, March 4, 2010

At a loss for words.

I'm so confused.

Ok so this blog is going to be semi personal.  Today I received a phone call from my best friend and she said “Where are you going?”  I told her no where I was sitting at home and she said to me “No I was just at my sisters house and I saw you drive by”.  I was confused at first as to what she ment so I said “No I’m sitting at home right now, I’m not going anywhere”  in which she replied “Joshua I just saw you your were wearing an orange shirt”.  I look down at the shirt I have been wearing all day and im wearing a white shirt with blue words on it.  So we talked for another minute or two, she swears I was there I swear I wasn’t.  So she then calls again and says “Joshua I know I saw you.  My sister even said hey look that’s Josh.”  and all I could do was keep repeating “I didn’t go past your sister’s house”,  I mean what else do you say when your accused of being somewhere when you weren’t?  So we hang up and I text her “Your crazy yo!”  and the next time I look at my phone she has texted me back saying “no ur fuckin crazy i seen u and i no ur lyin I saw u” (that’s exactly how she text it too.)  So we continued to go back a forth for a while she keeps saying im lying and I swear to god I didn’t go past her sisters house I don’t even have a reason to.  So it ended up with me  getting a text that said “Ok….well wen u admit it ill continue the conversation”.  so now I don’t know whats going on, I don’t know if we’re fighting or if we’re just not talking or if we’re mad at each other or whats going on!  Does anyone have a suggestion as to what I should do???

[Via http://joshuaclary.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment