Saturday, March 6, 2010

What do you drive?

I have recently earned my first years no claims bonus which brought my £1500 3rd Party Fire and Theft insurance, down to £1000 Fully Comprehensive with some naughty little extras.

Right now I drive a P Reg Toyota Starlet.

She is my second car (yes “she” all cars are women; except for the ones that are guys”) I have done many a mile in her including driving to Dover > France > Germany > Italy – on the way home we drove from Lake Garda in Italy, to Portchester, Fareham in one day.

Anywayyyy;; this is my second car: my first being a J Reg 1.8 Sparkly Red VW Golf Driver – too much to insure for my liking unfortunately.

I am thinking about running this car into the ground, partly due to financial reasons, partly because I can’t be assed to haggle a price for it.Not just that but I am racking the miles up in it as I deliver pizzas as one of my part time jobs. It recently passed 66,666 Miles!!

Right, so the cars I’d like to get next (realistically) would be…

  • Mini
  • Pick up truck – one that resembles a VW Caddy (although a twin cab would be useful)
  • Minibus
  • Ice Cream Van
  • One of the skoda/seats that are available with the scrappage scheme.

Look guys I know you can comment, so just do so :)

Comment back with what you drive, and what you would (realistically) like to drive soon.

[Via http://wakingdan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment