Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gah!

I have fustration of all kinds at the moment. 

Right now, I really wish I had a job, so we had the extra income.  *sigh*   

Harry has some special training for the next 4-6 weeks M-Th. during work.  It’s at the Woonsocket warehouse, in the middle of his shift which means, I will not have the car after 2:30 pm.  While I am very happy that he still has a job, this is inconvenient for me.  I usually go for a walk and/or do my errands after dropping him off at work.  So on Fridays when he does not have D&D at D’s, I will definitely take advantage of having the car.  Looks like I’ll be attempting to get up “early” (9 am-ish or so) so if I want to go for a walk on any part of the bike path or Lincoln Woods, I can, or to do anything else.  I just have to remind myself that it is not for forever and that it will be over before we know it.  I got the car aligned today so I feel comfortable again driving on the highway. 

Also, why won’t people allow cats?  They are not destructive like dogs, or poop outside for that matter.

[Via http://sarahmackenzie.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment