Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My car

Almost 2 years ago I bought a Italian car for my wife.Actually I was very doubtful about the quality.But  first glance, My wife and I came to love that.It has very cool style.The exterior and interior is both wonderful.The sound of engine is exciting.I was very very satisfied . First 1 year I didn’t have any problem.But next year so many. First one was tail light problem.I didn’t care about it.It was easy to repair.But that was some signal which troubles would occur.soon I had a trouble of  trans mission.While driving,the trans mission got in uncontrollable suddenly.My car stalled on the road. Then these 3or4month my car has come and go between the factory and home.However My wife still love my car.Because my car is too attractive to give up it.

[Via http://iise.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment