Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brisbane Streets

Day 60: Brisbane Street

Went into the city this afternoon for a number of reasons. I’ll list them in order.

1. I went shopping with Sidney to buy a fluoro shirt for a party. I assumed the city would have at least one well priced fluoro shirt. I was wrong. I ended up buying my shirt at event number 3.

2. Attend OHW’s Canada working holiday seminar. This was ok. I didn’t learn much I didn’t already know except I need to be 19 to apply for all but one of the ski resorts. Guess I’m going to Nakiska.

3. PHOENIX! I went with a few of my friends to see Phoenix at the Convention Centre. It was quite frankly the most entertaining concerts I’ve ever been to. I also bought a shirt here. It wasn’t fluoro, but it was white, which I’m hoping will glow just as well. Today was a good day.

[Via http://chrishoopmann.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment