Thursday, January 14, 2010

14th January

Hello for today!

Haven’t been anywhere today…

More path clearing and getting the snow and ice out of the way… breaking it up so it will melt a bit quicker! Been hard work, but we got a fair way up the hill…Doubt I’ll be getting my car out tomorrow though! Possibly but a very slight chance… Me and my Dad took off my battery for my car and its been charging seeing as it sort of died… Its charged now… So we’ll see!

Apart from that, I made a cake, a small but very blue cake! And very nice, if a little bit sickly!

The very blue cake!

Yum =) Blue cake!

So that was for dessert!! Been a treat day today, seeing as I was requested to make some cake! But did quite a bit of exercise… so all weighs out!

Listening to relaxation music! Hahahha … So slowly drifting off to sleep here on the sofa!

Lots of love xxx

[Via http://emilyrose0603.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment