Saturday, January 9, 2010

Being tested

I took my accuplacer test for the art institute. It was like one of those bubble tests that you always hated taking in elementary school every year. It didn’t seem all that difficult though. I got my scores at the end. I am the bomb at reading and writing. Unfortunately its like I’m mildly  retarded when it comes to math. I was never good at math growing up. If it weren’t for cheating getting help from friends I would have never passed any of my high school math classes. Actually I didn’t pass algebra 2. That shit was just too much. I ended up sleeping through the whole class. I really in all truthfulness know absolutely nothing about algebra 2. The writing part was amazing. I’m really good at writing when I’m given a topic to write about. As you can see when I’m left to write on my own terms its not all that great, but I try. From what I can gather the accuplacer test is used to gauge what my academic strengths and weaknesses are so that I can better plan my classes. Thats nice, although I’m pretty sure no math class on earth could fit in with how weak I am at math.

I couldn’t jump my car. I think the battery is completely dead, is that possible? Me and my mom tried jumping but it wouldn’t start and then we got too cold so we had to give it up. Winter sucks. So I think I might have to get a new battery, which is a bummer. My mom didn’t seem super upset about it which is weird because I was absolutely livid. Whatever, things happen. It can be fixed.

[Via http://susansnotmyname.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment