Thursday, January 28, 2010

A weekly update... Oh dear...

Oh dear… No update for a week. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear… I will have to make sure that doesn’t happen again… What am I like? Just been so unmotivated this past week, not that that is an excuse for my blogging laziness to be honest. Oh well, nothing can be done now… So here is a long, long update. Maybe it will make up for the fact that I haven’t posted in over a week?

Friday 22nd January

No jogging today, and I’m slightly grateful for that. At some point I might be able to jog every single day of the week, but nowhere near that at the moment. Its going to take a while! Again it was probably a somewhat lazy and uneventful day! Some family friends came around to borrow the van for the weekend, and they stayed for a bit of a chat and cuppa tea and what not! Then it was off to school with my Mum to collect my brother from school, and a quick visit to the Post Office and the butchers while we were at it… Quick and easy dinner as my brother was at Kempo tonight, and as usual I tagged along to sit and wait in the car with Mum. So we chatted and that was about it… Home, watched Celebrity Big Brother and went up to bed…

Grey's Anatomy

Nothing like a bit of McDreamy before bed! =P

I completely forgot about Grey’s Anatomy, so just watched the latest episode… Can’t wait for the next one now! And Izzie came back!! Yay! Right sorry, that was a little sad. But yeah, watched that before I go to sleep! All in all, that was my day… Interesting, huh?

Saturday 23rd January

Had one of those “I really can’t be bothered to do anything at all” days today… I really couldn’t be bothered. Just wanted to stay in bed all day and do nothing! But it was a running day so I had to go out running regardless, made to do so by my father, who promised I would enjoy it… Didn’t so much but oh well, at least I went I suppose. Did mostly walking though, more walking than usual… I then got angry with myself because I couldn’t run for more than a minute without having to stop and catch my breath… It will get better I suppose. As long as I keep going and trying…

Film Night: Dorian Gray

Film night... Dorian Gray <3

It was a film night tonight! Chosen film was Dorian Gray. I’ve wanted tos ee it ever since I first saw it advertised in the cinema, just never got around to going to see it. It was rather good though, I enjoyed it! Might read the book now, not that I seem to have time to read books nowadays with university reading. It was like school, they encourage you to read, but I really think they don’t actually want you to read… They give you too much to do that theres no extra time to do “personal” reading… Right, I’ll stop complaining about that there! But yeah, Dorian Gray can go on my list of books to read. It was an awesome film though, I do recommend it. I think I may be a tiny bit in love with Ben Barnes though. Hahaha =P Not that its the film to be falling in love with him, his character isn’t the most lovable in the world!

Just had a cup of tea, and bed after this I think… Might watch Grey’s again… Don’t know!

Sunday 24th January

Having a day off today, not that I actually do anything much any of the other days… But its a day off from running at least. Time to chill out and have a lie in. Chillaxing, really! Family friends were back around today to drop the van back off and again stayed for a bit, but only a short bit because they were on their way to the cinema to see Sherlock Holmes. Thats another film I’d love to see!

iPlayer Night!

Being Human <3 and a general iPlayer night!

I’m having a general iPlayer, catch up night tonight! Got to watch the new episode of Being Human, then theres Big Bang Theory, QI, Mock the Week and the film Perfume is up too, so might give that a watch as well while I’m at it! Up early tomorrow morning…. Hmmmm =S

Monday 25th January

A week on the diet today, and I’m pleased I’ve lost weight… I really am! However, I still want chocolate… I really really really really want a bag of Peanut M&Ms, that would just make my day… But I can’t, not for a while yet… So thats that idea out the window! Guess I’ll just have to wait.

No running today! Shopping day instead! Yay! Although it wasn’t really a shopping day, just a visiting, look around a few shops and back sort of thing! I drove today though. I am seriously out of practice… Well I can still drive, just I think its back to stage 1 again with roundabouts… Haven’t been on big roundabouts for such a long time… I’ll have to get practicing and used to them again… I’d only just got the hang of them and then I went to university… And haven’t really been near a decent sized roundabout for about 3 months! I’ll get the hang of them again soon, and stop freaking out so much… and talking to myself… Thats the weirdest part! Theres seriously a disadvantage of learning to drive in the middle of nowhere! But oh well!

New charm!

New charm attached! Got two now!!

Picked up my charm bracelet today! It was nice to have it back, feels weird not wearing it after wearing it for so long! Two weeks was a long wait! But the new charm is attached now and I’m happy so all is good! Total of two charms now! Yippee! Slowly getting there! Must admit though, as weird as it was not to wear it, its annoying me a bit now I’ve got it back on… Will just have to get used to it again! Just looked around a few shops after that, nosied in the charity shops but that was about it. Got a new phone as I was fed up of trying to put up with my practically dead old one! It was becoming such a hassle to try and get it to charge, and to wait for it to load and what not… It had become useless and its been lying on my chest of drawers for nearly two weeks now… Dead, uncharged and a waste of space! New phone! And its cool and it works! Good day today =)

Tuesday 26th January

Running today, was a little easier this time. Ran more of the way there today… Still walking all the way back, there is no way I am running up them hills as yet!

I was going to have a decluttering, cleaning day today… But then I got reminded about running… So none of that really happened today. I manged to make a small pile of washing and that was it! I’ll have to do it on Friday, or the weekend or something! It will have to get done soonish!!! Just obviously, its not happening today! I just have so much rubbish and junk that I’m keeping, or thats just collected and things… It needs to get sorted out!

Rugby Training Night

Photo representation of Rugby Training

Clearly it isn’t a photo of the actual rugby training. I did try to take one through the clubhouse windows, even without the flash on… It failed… So I got the Rugby captain whatever board! Seems good enough! Went to Rugby training tonight with Mum to take my brother. We just waited in the clubhouse as it was warmer and watched the training! Well, my mother read her magazine… Not much happened though… And thats about it…

I will have to clear my bed or else I won’t be able to get into it… I hate decluttering, everything seems to get messy before anything begins to get tidier! Off to bed soon I think, might watch an episode of Grey’s before bed though… I was thinking the beginning of Season 2! Haven’t watched the old ones for such a long time!

Wednesday 27th January

Got up and fixed my car radio this morning. Needed a code to work again since the battery had been taken out… And I read the sound system manual and it told me about this code… which should be on a car blah blah blah… And I was searching through all my car stuff to try and find this card and I couldn’t find it. I thought that the previous owners must still have it which would be so typical because I didn’t really fancy sitting there typing in the one billion different combinations there could have possible been. But I did find it tucked away and hidden eventually! Which was a relief really. Glad I got that sorted! I can listen to the radio again!

My Car radio

Finally working... its a tape one, old I know!

I wasn’t too pleased about the fact that my tape thing to plug in my iPod doesn’t work… It doesn’t register that theres a tape in it, which is slightly annoying… I’ll need a new plan for that but nevermind!

Mum and Dad were out today and wouldn’t be back quite in time to collect my brother from school afte boxing club so I was asked to go instead. Thought I’d make half a day of it, or an hour or so! So planned to meet Bells after school and hang out and chat until my brother was ready from boxing club.  And I straightened my hair so she could see the colour properly and things, she hadn’t seen it until today! I also wore earrings for her benefit as she was telling my to wear more earrings and to put that on the list. However, she never noticed… It was probably because of the new hair! But yeah, had a catch up with her and everyone else I happened to bump into. Had a scary conversation about 2012 and the end of the world… Bells was a bit concerned about how scary and in depth Robert and me were talking about it, but oh well… I’m not going to start worrying until the beginning of 2012… and then really start worrying by September 2012… I was worried about the Large Hadron Collider thing… I thought that could possibly be the end of the world… Not that I think that 2012 means everyones going to die and what not, but it is on the Mayan calendar and they have been right about so many other things, so something might happen, something not good. Guess we’ll find out! Anyway, sorry about that little diversion, it was nice to see and catch up with some people again! =)

Going to watch a bit of Desperate Housewives before sleep tonight, I missed it on tv, so I’ll have to catch up!

Thursday 28th January

Got out of bed feeling rubbish this morning. Didn’t have a great nights sleep last night really. Had a headache that would not go away, then the cat was at my window miaowing and wanting to be in at gawd knows what time, then she wanted to be in again at 8am… My alarm went off at 9am, but I simply ignored it… My bed was cosy and I was tired… Eventually got up at 11am, and ventured downstairs at about half past. Mum had very nicely cooked me breakfast, so I had that and watched a bit of This Morning!  Hahaha. I got reminded it was a running day so I had to go and run and make myself go…

Mud...

The mud outside the house is ridiculous...

Dad said he’d go for a walk whilst I run and on the way back I can catch up with him. Whilst I was waiting, I thought I’d take a picture of the mud… Really interesting… Its driving me mad. Its driving all of us mad… All the snow melted, and it became ridiculously muddy, and then its rained and been worse… Fed up of it, year in year out… Always the same! Its like the “condensation” in the kitchen that streams down the walls from the roof… Okay, lets just not go there. some people are just plain lazy and yeah… Not going there!

So I went running after a bit of walking with my Dad. I got to where I usually get to in 15minutes, although I think I ran a bit more than I usually do today. I think I overdid it a little, problem is I can’t run any slower! The jogging I do on my running treks is the slowest I can go… But yeah, on the way back couldn’t see my Dad anywhere so I ran for a bit on the straight but had to walk up the hills. Finally spotted him and spent the rest of the journey trying to catch up, having to keep a relatively fast steady pace and not stopping. Usually I stop every 10 metres or so for a rest! Got home a bit quicker this time though, however exhausted and feeling sick. I felt dead…

Back from running

No energy left... at all...

Yeah so that was me when I got back… I had been sitting in the porch for about 5 minutes before that, I didn’t even have the energy to take off my trainers! It took me about an hour or so to gather up the energy to go and get in the shower!! Maybe ran a little too much today, but oh well… it will do me good eventually. My Dad said the first month is always the hardest, I’m hoping he is right!! Going to start getting the 10k sorted maybe in March, see how I’m going running wise and consider that. I need some sort of motivation and target! Especially if I get sponsored as well, that would be more of a reason to make myself go! If I get quite good, might do the marathon instead… Depends, we’ll see…

Aftermath of running

Still no energy left...

There you go, another photo to laugh at… hehe I could have actually fallen asleep like that… I couldn’t even notice if it was uncomfy or not!

Well a relatively early night for me tonight. Skins is back on tv but I was never keen on the third series… I liked the first and second ones best… Might just catch up with it later when I feel like it. Big Bang Theory is on tonight as well, although whether I stay up for that will be debatable! Might do though, might fall asleep all the same beforehand!

Well thats me done, over an hour and a half later, I’ve finished typing all that up! Thank gawd! That should be enough of a reason to keep it up to date rather than do a weekly all-in-one thing! I’ll get back into the routine of writing everyday by next week hopefully!

Lots of love xxx

[Via http://emilyrose0603.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment