Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rain = Headlights

I never can understand why people don’t turn on their lights when it’s raining.  I can understand a drizzle in the middle of the day that doesn’t even necessitate your wipers.  But a downpour on a cloudy day on the highway?  So dangerous!  Especially for light colored cars that blend into the rain.  Cars really should come automatically with a feature that turns on the lights when the wipers are on.  I think that’s available for some cars now, but it’d be nice if it was standard.

On a related note, as a kid, I wanted to invent windshield wipers that automatically turned on when it rained.  Why did I not patent that back then!   My friend’s car comes with that and it’s pretty nice.  … I wonder if the lights turn on automatically too?  Hmmm….

[Via http://drivingmisslaura.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment