Thursday, November 5, 2009

And it ain't the Highway code...

You’ve heard of etiquette and netiquette, now get autoquette.

Rule 1: NO PARKING IN FRONT OF THE LOWERED KERB BY MY SCHOOL, OR IN FACT ANY LOWERED KERBS ON MY ROUTE TO/FROM SCHOOL OR ANYONE ELSE’S!!!!!!!!!! (Maybe too much of that was capitalised)

For two years, I’ve had to bump up and down the kerbs (I cycle to school) on either side of a small road next to the path along the front of my school, but when I came back to school in September this year, there was a lowered kerb! The bumping (and damaging your suspension) days were over! The next day I had to bump again because some person’s car was parked right along the whole lowered bit on one side.

So the first thing in my book about Autoquette will be (if I ever get round to writing a book):

Parking in front of a lowered kerb is the same as admitting you are a dickhead.

As you can tell. I find it very annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment