Sunday, November 15, 2009

music to crash your car to

hello youtubespacebookmyfacewordpresstwitter. i filled my belly up with chicken. now i am emptying my belly in the form of popular song. a friend of mine says that i should talk more about more about popular topics on my blog so, adhering to that, i wrote a story:-

balloon boy and sarah palin went for a walk together one lovely, sunny afternoon in washington d.c. ms palin, ever the philanthrope, had adopted young falcon after his mummy and daddy were banged up in incarceration with conrad black, bernie madoff and friends, and young trig needed a playmate after the great majority of sarah’s other kids had gone off and had babies of their own.

on their rounds around the park, they met britney spears shaving her head, lou dobbs protesting immigration, and pete doherty skagging up for a hit of smack.

falcon said:

“ms palin, why’re you pretending to be my mommy? i want my real mommy!”

sarah palin replied:

“falcon, later when we get home you can look across the ocean and see russia from our house.”

“but ms palin all the kids at school are saying you only adopted me because you want a publicity hit?”

“now come on falcon…”

“but ms palin…”

“from now on you call me mommy!”

“the kids at school are saying you wanna become president in 2012 and are using me for publicity…..”

there was an uncomfortable silence.

the end.

is that enough key words for you?

is it?

hmmm, probably not. here’s to another day of 0 hits.

love,

john

No comments:

Post a Comment