Thursday, November 19, 2009

Use your iPhone or Blackberry to control your Benz

Remember that awesome car chase in 007 Tomorrow Never Dies?? Bond has jumped into the backseat of his BMW and he uses his cell phone to DRIVE HIS CAR. And do many other cool things. Watch here!

Well, an iPhone and Blackberry app have come out that will turn you into James Bond! I’m just kidding, the app can unlock your car, locate where you parked it, and contact roadside assistance. Initially free, but after 6 months there is an annual fee of $280.

I don’t know…my own car remote can lock/unlock my car for free (also pop open my trunk), my brain remembers where I parked my car (or I can use other free apps for that), and I can use my own phone to call for roadside assistance, thanks.

So, until this app allows me to drive my car with my phone, I will be holding onto my $280. But still, pretty cool!

[CrunchGear]

No comments:

Post a Comment