Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Princess and...

So I’m sitting in my room, with my Snuggie, on my computer, and for the first time all day I feel…safe. Safe from piercing eyes of peers, reckless drivers, robbers, my mom, the light, the darkness…everything. Just me and my Snuggie.

First off, I’d like to thank all those who read my blog everyday, it really means alot to me.

So, is anyone else excited for the Princess and the Frog movie? I AM!! Disney’s first black princess will be introduced to the world on November25th! Her name is Tiana! Kinda like my name…hmm. I wish I was Tiana, and turned into a frog, then I could just sit on my lily pad, and be…safe. I could stare into the water and look at my reflection, and say…what’s wrong with you? I could dive into the water, and push and push and push and end up in waters in another city, state, i country. Oh, to be a frog, wouldn’t that be nice.

I broke my vow to myself last night, and I feel like shit. I called him…I went 24 hours, 36, easy…..40….42…couldn’t do it. It didn’t go so well, as you can imagine… I still love him. This is a matter or love, not self control. I deleted his number from my phone but everytime I reach for my phone it happened. 1…7…0..7. What bothers be the most I guess is the answering part. I am so happy when he does answer then I hear a stern “Hello”, and my heart drops to the pits of my tummy. For some reason I was half expecting to hear “Hi honey”…but that’s not how break-up’s work, i guess. I always lose my train of thought when that registers, and I say I have to call him back…and I gather myself and call him back. Idk, he told me not to contact him until he contacts me. Is it just me….or….well you know in movies when people don’t like people so their like “don’t call me, I’ll call you” and they really have no intentions of calling, ever? Welp. I guess I’ll see, the waiting isn’t the hard part, I’ll wait as long as it takes, the restraint to call is the issue here.

So I got a new car today, Nissan 350z, looks interesting since the top hood is a different color then the rest of the car, but I guess it’ll get fixed. I also bought a motorcycle today. Kind of out of false hope, that “GUY” will eventually forgive me. He said he wanted a motorcycle and my friends dad was selling his CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, so i invested. For now it will wait as long as I have to for him…Is that creepy of me…idk, maybe it is.

I’m tired and I haven’t been online all day, so I’m gonna check all my online stuff email facebook myspace etc.

I’ll probably blog it up later….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment