Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dude, where's my car?

Haha, I never saw that movie.

But I empathize with Ashton Kutcher and his faulty memory.  Sometimes I get off the bus and head into the vast sea of automobiles, only to realize that I cannot remember where I parked.

I hope that nobody sees me confusedly wandering down each endless row of banged-up clunkers with stupid “Choose Life” stickers.  I just can’t find my Darwin fish ornament and smashed taillight.

I don’t want to be “That Guy” who has the same problem and hits the “panic” button to solve the issue.  Half the time, his car is 20 feet away, but he lets the ear-splitting alarm go off for a good 30 seconds before he turns it off.  Smooth.

My car was built before “panic” buttons were invented, so I’ve got to do it the old-fashioned way.

I wish Ashton were here to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment